CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, December 02, 2005

ite bed time.
i have to be up by 7 tomorrow.
but i am not sleepy at all. or rather, i cannot fall asleep.
suddenly the thought (or rather the fact that ive finally realised) that its december... is so fucking scary. its like.. *tap tap* reality check. get what i mean?

and i am also feeling abit irritated cos i took out my entire accessories drawer outta the cupboard just to look for this particular pair of blue earrings. but its gone! or rather, i found one side. and the other side of it just vanished into the thin bukitpanjang air......... its damn irritating cos i kinda liked that pair of earrings and i have this top in the same shade of blue... ta ma de.

and i really shouldnt be thinking about those things should i?
i should just (said in the classic reaction to sad stories) aiyah fuck it and move on lah doode. hor? right? yes im right. im always right. cos i am self centered.... so i am alwayssss right. never in the wrong. (haha, kidding)

lately, ive been sitting at the balcony (at work) quite often looking down at the cars and thinking about alot of stuff. also dunno what. waste time only. right??

been very grouchy at work too. theres this gay guy who likes to try on my clip-on earrings. and i used to be quite alright with it. but today i snapped at him cos i was feeling sleepy and it was my new pair of earrings...... and i felt so bad after that. but i eventually apologised..

and i have to clear my room. it is in a mess. but i dont like throwing away things. i still have like a boxful of letters... and i have to develop pictures.. been wanting to put up pictures around my room since forever. but always too lazy to head down to ikea.. yah, i have noooo picture frame in my room at all. only a r.e.m poster and a mambo poster. so poseur. but i dont careee.

i want my not-so-straight hair back. why did i go and perm my hair.. bloody hell. hate it hate it hate it. the thought of cutting it has been crossing my mind lately. but then again the thought of the "waiting" process for it to grow out is so irritating.

mE me me me mE mE me me me me.

aghhhhhhhhhhh.

whatever lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home